Secrets to a Winning Strategy
What do the greatest organizations have in common with the 2021 Super Bowl Champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers? The answer: A Winning Strategy. In this Leadership Nugget episode, Chuck will briefly share 5 Essentials of a Winning Strategy for any organization.
Strategy can be defined as “the actions we will take to accomplish our objectives.”
5 Considerations To Include In Building Or Adjusting Your Strategy
- Your Strengths
Where is your organization strongest and why?
- Your Weaknesses
What are the gaps in your approach? Where is your organization vulnerable?
- Your Market
- In which areas, services or products can your team lead the way?
- Can your organization be an early adopter of a promising trend?
“Fitting in is a short-term strategy, standing out pays off in the long run.” – Seth Godin
- Your Competition
- Who are they?
- Where are they strongest?
- Where can you take advantage of their gaps?
- Where can they potentially hurt you and how can you mitigate it?
- Your People
Do you have the right people on your team and are they in the right places to execute your strategy?
“I believe that people make their own luck by great preparation and good strategy.” – Jack Canfield
Next week’s Leadership Nugget: The Power of Execution