Equipping You and Your Team for
DON’T MISS AN OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME THE LEADER YOU WANT TO BE.
A customized coaching, training or speaking plan for you and your team.
You will see improved outcomes,
expand your influence and advance
We will equip you, your team and your organization to experience greater professional success.
How Do I Explore Further?
What Are the Benefits of Executive Coaching for You?
Get 7 Leadership Nuggets
recent Trainings FREE with Sign up!
Welcome From Chuck
Background Information on Dr. Chuck Carringer
He is an Executive Coach, trainer and speaker based in Knoxville, Tennessee. Chuck holds a doctorate in Executive Leadership emphasizing executive coaching and holds a certification from the prestigious John Maxwell Coaching, Speaking, and Training Certification Program. As an expert in leadership development, he partners with his executive coaching, training, and speaking clients to take their leadership and performance to the next level.
He has conducted over 5000 executive coaching meetings with leaders at every organizational level in dozens of different professional fields, partnering with them to advance in both performance outcomes and leadership development. In addition, he has delivered over 500 training/speaking presentations to diverse audiences featuring best practice content delivered in an engaging and inspirational style.
He serves as a faculty member for the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Institute for Organizational Management and as an Executive Coach for The University of Tennessee Haslam College of Business Graduate and Executive Education Leadership Development Programs.
He is a former distinguished, public school educator serving in a variety of roles at the high school level including teacher, Hall of Fame Coach, Athletic Director, and Principal. During his tenure the graduation rate increased from 79% to 92%. He also supervised the completion of a 58-million-dollar construction renovation project.
In 2019, he acquired Advanced Management, a company with a 30-year track record specializing in training programs featuring the DISC suite of instruments.
- BoardSource Nonprofit Board Consultant
- DiSC Suite of Instruments
- John Maxwell Coaching
Partner with Chuck to consult with your nonprofit board. Chuck is a BoardSource Certified Nonprofit Board Consultant. (Read more)
All board consulting engagements are customized to accomplish the desired objectives.
Sample Board Consulting Topics
- Building an Effective Board
- Board Structure
- Selection of Chief Executive
- Partnership between the Board and Chief Executive
- Evaluation of the Chief Executive
- Board Meetings
- Board Culture
- Mission Focus
- Strategic Planning
- Board Independence
- Transparency & Integrity
- Financial Oversight
- Performance of Programs and Services
- Governance Practices
- Board Self-Assessment
- Board Revitalization
- Strengthening the Organization’s Public Standing
Assessing Board Performance
- BoardSource Board Self-Assessment (BSA) for Nonprofits
- BoardSource Board Self-Assessment (BSA) for Independent Schools
- BoardSource Board Self-Assessment (BSA) for Associations
- BoardSource Board Self-Assessment (BSA) for Foundations
Assessing Chief Executive Performance
- Assessing Chief Executive Performance
- Assessment of the Chief Executive (ACE)
- Association Chief Executive Assessment
- Head of Independent School Assessment